COURSES AT ACNT
Turn your love of natural health and healing into a career with many options – turn to ACNT.
The Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) has been a leading educator for health and wellness since 1982 and were the first college in NSW to gain accreditation for Natural Therapies. Every year ACNT provides over 1,500 students with the skills and knowledge to not just succeed, but thrive throughout their career in this rapidly expanding industry.
At ACNT, you can pursue a satisfying, caring career. Whether you’ve just left school, want a mid-life career change, or simply want to upgrade your qualifications in natural health and wellness, ACNT can equip you with all the knowledge, recognition and practical hands-on experience you need.
As part of our focus in launching great careers in Natural Therapies, we strive to develop the most job-ready graduates in the market. Study with us, and you will graduate with the skills, knowledge and confidence to make a worthwhile contribution to health and wellbeing in today’s society, transforming the lives of others through natural or physical health.
ACNT offers the following courses:
- Diploma of Health Science
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Sport Development
NEW HEALTH AND NUTRITION DEGREES
ACNT is excited to announce new health and nutrition courses for 2016! Developed in partnership and delivered by our sister institution Torrens University Australia, these new under graduate and post graduate courses include:
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health (Nutrition)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Administration and Management
- Graduate Diploma of Health Administration and Management
- Master of Health Administration and Management
Want to learn more about these courses? Contact a Course and Career Advisor on 1300 017 267.
Additional Torrens University Public Health degrees can be viewed here.