DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NATURAL THERAPIST WORKSHOP, SYDNEY
Our ‘Day in the Life’ Workshop is a free one-day session packed with invaluable insights into the world of the Natural Therapist. This workshop will provide you with a taste of what it would be like to work in the growing field of natural medicine, including Naturopathy, Nutrition and Western Herbal Medicine.
During the workshop you will get a chance to learn natural stress relief remedies, practical nutritional tips and some naturopathic skills that you can apply on yourself and others. This is a must attend workshop for any would-be Natural Therapist.
Date: 26th July 2014
Time: 10am - 4pm
Location: 235 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont, Sydney
- Discover more about the world of Natural Therapies and if it is for you!
- Gain an insight into the different therapies and specialisms within the field
- Find out more about life as a Natural Therapist and what it’s like working in the industry
- Hear from guest speakers, elite ACNT lecturers and training staff
- Learn about remedies and nutritional tips
- Master some new skills and get the chance to apply them
- Take part in interactive nutritional smoothie making and herbal tea mixing workshops
- Meet like minded people and have fun!
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Registration is now closed
If you're considering a career in natural therapies come along to our next Open Day on 16 August - the perfect chance to spend a day at our premium campus in Sydney, attend information sessions, take part in workshops, learn about courses and career options, meet students, staff and alumni, and see what it's like to be a student at ACNT! Register online here.