What you'll learn:
- Health science & clinical assessment
- Lifespan nutrition
- Food as medicine
- Clinical nutrition therapeutics & clinical studies
- Nutrition clinical practicum
- Evidence-based clinical nutritional management
|2020 - Trimester 3||14 Sep||2 Oct||6 Dec||7 Dec – 15 Feb|
|2020 - Trimester 4||2 Nov||20 Nov||7 Feb||8 Feb – 14 Feb 2021|
|2021 - Trimester 1||15 Feb||5 Mar||9 May||10 May – 30 May|
Course tuition fees are available by contacting a Course and Career Advisor. If you are an eligible domestic student you may choose to defer some, or all, of your tuition fees through FEE-HELP. And as we are a university you can also take advantage of no loan fees on FEE-HELP when you study selected courses with us.
Scholarships are available for this course to full-time on-campus students only.
* ACNT reserves the right to increase fees by up to 10% in each calendar year to cover increases in the cost of course delivery. The total course cost will depend on the duration of the course and whether a student studies full time or part time.
This course is not available to international students.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact a Course Advisor