• Great earning potential
• Work in a truly integrated sports and spinal clinic.
• Huge variety in very busy clinics
• Fun, professional, team environment
• Ongoing in-services/tutorials/workshops and other professional development
• Clinic locations in Alexandria, Double Bay, Drummoyne and Sydney CBD
• Wide range of clientele: from weekend warriors and rehab to elite athletes and teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic therapist who enjoys a fun, professional, busy work environment and is going to uphold and enhance our company’s strong reputation. You must be prepared to work as part of our highly motivated team that has a heavy focus on consistently delivering high quality service within multidisciplinary clinics. You must be able to liaise and refer confidently with other health care professionals, both written and verbally.
Applicants MUST have:
• Minimum of Diploma level qualification
• Association membership with a reputable association eg. AAMT or ANTA
• Professional indemnity/public liability insurance for $10 mil
• Health fund provider recognition with ALL health funds
• Be available for a minimum of 30 hours per week
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Excellent manual skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Commitment to patient care
• Develop professional relationships with referring practitioners
• Enthusiasm, motivation and professionalism
• Excellent knowledge of anatomy and physiology
• 2+ years experience working with sporting teams, athletes and/or performers.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org