Spa qualia is a luxurious, contemporary 5-star spa set in a stunning natural environment.
Renowned internationally, spa qualia has been honoured by several of the world’s leading travel and leisure publications including Australian Gourmet Traveller and Conde Nast Traveller UK & USA.
We are seeking highly qualified and experienced Spa Manager to run our Award Winning spa qualia.
About the Spa Manager role
– Responsible for all the daily operations of the spa business
– Manage the efficient booking of treatments and rostering of staff,
– Maintain a high level of Presentation & Grooming at all times
– Respond to all complaints and inquiries in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
– Recruiting, Leading and training the Spa Therapists Team
– Provide all treatments as required on the Spa menu of services
– Have a strong and thorough knowledge of all products used, treatments and services offered by the Spa
– Ensure sufficient stocks of appropriate linen, robes, and slippers are available at all times
– Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong desire to be part of a united team and community
– Excellent attention to detail, as well as impeccable grooming and presentation.
– Cert IV Massage and/or Diploma in Remedial Massage and/or Diploma in Beauty Therapy
– Excellent understanding of the spa, health and well-being industry
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
– Proven Management skills
– An current Open Driver Licence
– A current First Aid and CPR certificate
– Extra qualifications and experience in Reiki or other specific treatments will be highly regarded
Culture and Benefits
– Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
– Award-winning international holiday destination
– Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program – pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
– Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
– Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
– Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
– Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
– Close-knit social environment and work culture
– Walk to work – forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.