• Opportunities for new graduates AND experienced therapists, and Full-Time and Part-Time positions
• Secure income – get paid for your shift, not per massage!
• A work culture focused on caring for our team members and our guests
• Massage Envy provides clients, liability insurance, well-stocked rooms, state of the art equipment so that you can focus on what you love: massage therapy.
Are you a Remedial Massage Therapist looking for a great workplace with an amazing team? Massage Envy wants to hear from you, apply now! As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Required Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for massage therapists who:
• Must have obtained a Diploma in Remedial Massage from an accredited institution
• Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
• A passion for health and wellbeing and the role regular massage therapy plays in overall wellness
• Satisfactory results of a police background check and reference checks