• Lower North Shore location
• Excellent remuneration, casual role
• Work in a fast paced, supportive environment
• Customer focused role
Vitalise Wellness is seeking a naturopath/receptionist to be part of our dynamic, professional and passionate team. Our business is expanding rapidly and we’re excited to be offering this opportunity. This is the ideal role for someone who has recently completed their studies in naturopathy and looking to get a start in a busy practice.
You will be responsible for the entire front desk operations whilst on duty. Working closely with the Practice Manager you will be assisting in the management, marketing and administration of the clinic ensuring the highest standards of operation are met at all times.
You will also be responsible for post care and client management. This is a great opportunity to further develop your new acquired skills and the opportunity to work closely with five successful practitioners.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency, displaying compassion, professionalism and the ability to establish good rapport with colleagues and clients. Additionally you will have a demonstrated track record of successfully working in a practice/office role within the health industry. You will be an effective team player, demonstrating a pro-active attitude to all duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
• Actively partake in client relations and client management within the clinic.
• Assist with the day to day operations of the clinic.
• Assist in the implementation of new operating procedures within the clinic.
• Balance all taking including account sales, HICAPS transactions and cash sales.
• Assist in the implementation of all marketing strategies to generate new leads into the clinic.
• Oversee and expand the existing database through the website and social media.
Essential skills required for the role.
• Proficient computer skills including the use of practice software, Microsoft word, Excel and email
• Impeccable customer service skills with the ability to deliver best practice.
• Be energetic, focused and productive.
• Communicate openly and effectively with honesty, courtesy, and integrity.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned projects through effective use of your time.