Do you love spreadsheets, data maintenance and building great business relationships?
Part-time 16-24 hours/week
BioMedica is an Australian owned, research focused company that is dedicated to quality, purity and to formulating the most efficacious practitioner products available. Equally, we are dedicated to preserving and enhancing the role of the professional holistic practitioner.
We are on the lookout for a like-minded person to join our team as a Procurement Officer, 2-3 days per week in a part-time capacity.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will undertake a diverse range of activities including (but not limited to):
- Purchase order management for products, packaging and labelling materials
- Predictive modelling for stock level requirements
- Compiling and analysing data – using Microsoft Excel
- Supplier Management
- Build strong mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Monitoring stock levels
- Oversee stock turnover ratios
To be successful in this role you must:
• Be proficient at MS Excel and spreadsheet modelling
• Have a background in IT/data analysis/accounts
• Have commercial/business acumen
• Possess a high degree of accuracy
• Have strong communication skills (Proficient English; written and verbal)
• Possess excellent organisation skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and understand priorities
• Understand the importance of developing rapport with suppliers
• Demonstrate initiative whilst also being able to follow direction
Previous experience and industry knowledge will be highly regarded although training will be provided for the right applicant.