Are you a Procurement professional, ready to join a dynamic, growing business?
BioMedica is an Australian owned natural health company dedicated exclusively to the needs of practitioners in clinical practice. The foundation of our practitioner focus is an extensive range of premium quality products formulated to deliver tangible health outcomes for patients.
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for a Procurement specialist currently seeking a role in a part-time capacity. This could be an ideal opportunity for an experienced professional looking only for a 2-3 days per week engagement.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will undertake a diverse range of activities including:
o Predictive modelling for stock level requirements
o Compiling and analysing data – using Microsoft Excel
• Purchase order management for products, packaging and labelling materials
o Placement of purchase orders in time to meet minimum stock parameters
• Supplier Management
o Build strong mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
• Monitoring stock levels
o Oversee stock turnover ratios
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have experience in procurement or supply chain
• Show aspiration to grow in this role
• Be proficient at MS Excel (intermediate/advanced) and spreadsheet modelling
• Have a background in data analysis/accounts, an advantage
• Have commercial/business acumen
• Demonstrate strong communication skills (Proficient English; written and verbal)
• Possess excellent organisation and accuracy skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and understand priorities
• Show initiative whilst also being able to follow direction
• Experience with MYOB, a plus
Previous experience and industry knowledge will be highly regarded although training will be provided for the right applicant.