Lipa Pharmaceuticals Limited is the market leading contract manufacturer of dietary supplements, based in South West Sydney. We are a thriving, innovative and progressive company that, in fourteen years has grown to become a major supplier of quality products to the OTC and complementary healthcare industry.
We are seeking a qualified Naturopath to join our highly successful team.
You will work closely with and be involved in our innovation team and actively develop new products, bringing new ingredients and ideas to market.
The main accountabilities of the role would be developing new and redeveloping existing healthcare products. Assisting in the identification, technical investigation and assessment of new ingredients as well as presentation of new product ideas to existing and potential customers.
• Minimum two years’ experience in the health care industry in areas such as retail or research & development
• Tertiary qualifications (essential) in Naturopathy/Nutrition/Pharmacy/Pharmacology
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under conflicting time pressures in a team environment
• Demonstrate initiative, yet be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Strong personal organizational skills
• Ability to develop strategies to create new products that are evidence based
• Strong project management & presentation skills
• Strong research skills
• A good commercial understanding
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Understanding of production processes within the complementary medicine industry is desirable
If you feel you have the experience and motivation we require, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be required to undergo Police, Medical and Reference checks.
Please note – only candidates deemed suitable by Lipa Pharmaceuticals, will be contacted for interview.
Lipa is NON SMOKING facility.