The sale of a lucrative naturopathic business in central Edinburgh, Scotland. Servicing a wide demographical area across Scotland.
The current Australian naturopathic owner, has been in clinical practice for 17years in Scotland with all of the time in Edinburgh.
She is only one a very small few practicing as naturopathic in Scotland and the only Iridologist listed in the central belt of Scotland. She is a Member of the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN), Guild of Naturopathic Iridologist (GNI) and Association of Master Herbalist (AMH)
The current premises has been in operation for the last 4years.
The sale of the leasehold includes own dedicated clinic room (available 7 days a week) and part/joint ownership of the clinic as a whole.
Currently naturopathic consultations are only offered 1 day a week due to family commitments.
• Clinic Room is located within very busy and popular “Tiso Outdoor Experience” camping style shop
• Free onsite parking
• Good easy location with accessible bus route at the front of the location.
• Opportunity to obtain clients from Tiso clients.
• Advertising signage within and outside of the Tiso complex.
• Clinic includes reception area, self-contained clinic room within a therapy business. (all contents of the clinic room is with the sale of the business)
• The therapy business is jointly run by 3 other therapist of the clinic. (Osteopath, Physio and Orthopaedic surgeon)
• Your ownership of the clinic room also includes part ownership and management of the clinic as a whole called “Leith Therapy Clinic” along with the 3 other practitioners.
• The clinic services currently include naturopathy, massage and Iridology.
• Clinic Room includes – towels, plinth covers, pillows, electric plinth, storage, some soft furnishings, heating lighting & sink
The sale includes – large herbal dispensary, dispensing bottles, & supplement stock, books and manuals & all patients records.
• The naturopath sub-lets the clinic room to two massage therapists during the week. In this way the rent is covered and profit is made or break even.
• Lease hold business
• Management of website and Facebook page for the Leith Therapy Clinic.
• Client records – 50 active
• Client database –
1. Mailchimp 250 +
2. Database 650 +
3. Commission via supplier (Clients order direct with naturopath supplier – £40- £100 per month)
• Forms of income include:
1. Direct face to face consultations
2. Phone consultations.
3. Repeat sales of stock
4. Client orders recommended supplements via recommended supplier ( commission)
5. Sub-let to 2 long term massage practitioners
Business sale price UK £4000
Mobile: UK + 44 7810 481489