Who We Are
The Wellness group are a Naturopathic clinic, Pharmacy and an Exercise Physiology clinic. As a group of healthcare professionals we aim to treat the ‘whole’ person – biochemically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
We are a tribe of caregivers who pride ourselves on going above and beyond to deliver attentive, devoted treatment and exceptional service, helping to provide you with the best outcome for your health.
Love what you do, and live what you love. At the Wellness Group, we share the opinion that each individual is different, that we are all on our own journey to living our best life, and that we all need some help and support along the way.
We offer a high-end service, based on a culture of Wow! We demand the best of ourselves, with a creative, fun and open-minded attitude. We believe in constantly growing and learning, finding ways to embrace change and model excellence.
Who You Are
We expect you to walk the talk, living a healthy active lifestyle. A good sense of humor, creative mindset and a passion for customer service is a definite plus.
You’ll be joining a tight team of people who are caring and supportive by nature. Add value to our tribe with a similarly positive, optimistic and open-minded approach. You’ll be able to work autonomously but will value teamwork and the support and opinions of those around you.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be working with a tribe of naturopaths, acupuncturists, remedial therapists, exercise physiologists and pharmacists and MUST be passionate about a team approach to client care.
Based in Collaroy Plateau, this role requires you to practice as a Naturopath in our Wellbeing Clinic, as well as share your wisdom in our Wellbeing Pharmacy/Health food shop.
Additionally you will also be required to:
• WOW our clients with exceptional service
• Provide individualized, evidence based supplement and diet protocols to a diverse range of clients in clinic
• Provide individual health solutions to a diverse range of customers in pharmacy
• Grow and maintain client base
• Generate referrals and sales
• Liaise with other internal and external health care professionals regarding client care
• Facilitate internal training seminars as well as present at workshops held for our community
• Assist in training junior staff on ranges and benefits
• Maintain shelves and product ranges to a high standard
What you’ll need to be successful
• Must have 2+ years sales experience
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy or Bachelor of Health Science
• Professional association membership
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Must hold a first aid certificate
• Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality