Maroubra. Superb career opportunity. Help fulfil dreams and change lives. Exceptional values & management. $65k-$82k pkg (plus up to $8k in bonuses)
•You love helping people and making a difference
•Help couples achieve their dreams!
•$65k-$82k package + up to $8k performance bonus
Our client helps couples achieve their dreams. They impact the lives of couples worldwide who want to conceive a healthy baby. For nearly 20 years, they have helped thousands of couples overcome infertility and miscarriage, even when other treatments have failed. And their patients report feeling empowered, healthier, happier and enjoy better relationships, whilst on the journey to overcome infertility.
Recently they began a marketing and advertising campaign that has resulted in an overwhelming influx of enquiries of from couples all over the world wanting to work with the clients’ clinicians.
Working as a Naturopath for our client, through the application of their 7 step F.E.R.T.I.L.E. Method ® and 11 Pillars of Fertility Foundations you will have the opportunity to work as part of a high functioning team. You will enjoy delivering outstanding care and build deep and meaningful relationships with the wonderful people our client is honoured to serve.
Have you got a minimum of 5 continuous years of clinical experience as a university trained Naturopath?
Do you have a special interest and/or could see yourself fully and solely specialising in fertility treatment in an internationally renowned clinic that delivers world-class service and results to patients all over the globe?
This role requires a full degree certified and experienced Naturopath, with the ability to demonstrate a minimum 5 years in clinical practice and solid general naturopathic treatment ability.
In this role you will:
● Provide consultations to patients (using 7 step F.E.R.T.I.L.E. method ®) via skype and phone
● After initial training you may be able to work from the location of your choice
● Customise the fertility treatment protocols of patients
● Deliver the highest level of care, best practice & technical expertise
● Keep patients accountable ensuring progress towards their ultimate outcome
● Create and maintain patient files including recommendations and treatment history in Cliniko
● Create and maintain templates for streamlining best practices and patient case loads
● Help create and maintain patient care systems and operation procedures
Skills & attributes
To be successful in this role you need the following attributes:
● A degree (or equivalent) as a qualified Naturopath with record of > 5 years exp. in patient care
● Flexibility, autonomy and independence of running a full patient load of cases
● Be completely TURNED ON by the hormonal and biochemical technical nitty gritty
● Embody a solutions focused and ready to bring possibilities to the table attitude
● High level of emotional intelligence, able to read and adjust your delivery to patients’ emotional cues
● High level of behavioural flexibility. Help patients overcome behaviours that aren’t serving them and/or is sabotaging their results
● Be committed to mastering influence in (1:2) private consultation patient setting
● Strong ability to run each consultation treating 2 patients at a time
● Ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
● Be a great coach ensuring compliance and accountability with agreements
● Inspire and educate through examples and narrative – not afraid of confrontation as needed
● You believe happiness is an inside job – no one can “give it to you”
This won’t be for you if
● You aren’t computer savvy or are unable to type your notes whilst seeing patients
● You have a “can’t or won’t” attitude instead of asking “how could/would”
● You don’t have a track record in fertility treatment with > 5 years exp in naturopathic practice and patient care
● You’re looking for a side job while growing your own “business”
● You have a lot going on already and don’t have time to focus on this role as a full time endeavour
● You aren’t into learning and self-improvement;
● You aren’t resourceful and problem solving or you can’t effectively think on your feet.
● Excellent training and learning resources to sharpen all of your skills – and sometimes that training will include being thrown “in at the deep end”
● Open, honest, real time feedback
● Clarity and transparency
● Lots of variety and challenge
● An opportunity for growth and development
● Opportunity to be on the ground floor with a major force for good and change in patient care
● Positive reinforcement. They focus on what’s working and building people up, instead of what’s wrong and tearing them down
There is a generous package with a high base income, access to bonuses and flexibility – without all the usual headaches and compliance issues of running a practice, managing staff, bookings, networking, marketing, admin. There is no required financial investment and/or financial risk of any kind.
Once the training and probationary period is over you have the freedom to create your own schedule within a 37.5 hour work load and work from home.
If you can see yourself being a highly valued member of a team that strives to be the best natural fertility clinic in the world – outperforming all other alternatives and fertility treatment options, simply follow the instructions below.
How to Apply
Please read carefully. To apply and be considered for this role you will need:
1. A cover letter addressing all selection criteria and 3 key reasons why you’re ideal for this opportunity, and
2. Your resume
3. Bonus opportunity. Stand out & get the clients’ attention with a 60 second video
We do require someone to start as soon as possible so don’t hesitate in sending your application through now!