Remedial and Massage Therapists for an Innovative New Concept in Byron Bay
Comma Byron Bay is a modern take on massage, where the focus is on creating beautiful, all-encompassing experiences. Inviting guests to relinquish their stresses, step in and pause for a moment, the very nucleus of Comma is cultivating a good life that is enriching and balanced. Eating well, sleeping well, feeling good and positive lifestyle are important to us. So we are looking for the best therapists who work with awareness and intention.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and inspired individuals to grow with the business.
To be successful in this position, your responsibilities will include;
Providing High Standard of Various Massage Techniques
· Upholding High Level of Personal Presentation and Verbal/Written Communication
.Sound Knowledge of Muscle Testing, Treatment Planning and Maintaining Client Notes.
· Undertaking Initial and Ongoing Training in our Signature Treatments, Procedures and Products.
· Assisting in the day-to-day running of Comma. Cleaning, re-stocking, Sales, Rebooking and Building Client Base.
· Must be available to work both weekdays and weekends, shorter shifts to suit within monthly rotating roster.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidates must have the following experience, skills and education;
· Certificate IV in Massage OR Diploma of Remedial Massage
· Minimum of two years experience in massage treatment within a professional team.
. Must have current insurance and association membership to qualify for contract agreement.
· Desired Minimum of two years in sales and administration roles
· Excellent time management, on hands organisation and follow-up ad hoc tasks…
· Be willing to be apart of an evolving team of professional massage therapists and maintain continuing education
To apply for this position, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com
This opportunity has untapped potential to elevate successful applicants to gain a high level of training and motivation to gain momentum as a highly sort after therapist