Are you a Remedial Massage Therapist looking for a great and easy workplace with an amazing team? If the answer is yes then Massage Envy wants to hear from you!
We are looking for qualified Massage Therapists to join our beautiful Lane Cove Clinic. In return we can offer you the opportunity to be part of an amazing team with an international well respected brand, permanent regular work, competitive salary, on going training, support and development, paid annual leave and sick leave.
As a qualified Massage Therapist, your responsibilities and commitment will be to deliver customised massage services accompanied with a great customer experience inline with our brand guidelines.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
– Diploma in Remedial Massage or Hair and Beauty
– Private Health Provider Numbers
– Your own insurance
– The ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience, building a repeat customer base
– A keen desire to deliver the best massage services to improve your client’s wellbeing
– Previous working experience will be highly regarded but not essential
– Great communication skills and good interpersonal skills
– Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
– A passion for health and wellbeing
From day one in 2002, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best. But Massage Envy is not defined by its position as a category leader, rather by the lives changed by the work of therapists and estheticians. Massage Envy has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.65 million members in franchised locations across the United States and has recently launched in Australia. And it’s all because of a belief that massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple — part of your total body care routine.