Looking for a short term contract position?
If you enjoy the technical side of your studies, specifically ingredient analysis and related information, you might be interested in a contract position we have available.
We’re looking for a technically minded practitioner or recent (or close to) graduate to help us complete an ingredients database we’ve been building.
The job will mostly involve:
– Learning how the database works
– Adding new products to the database
– Double checking ingredients and products already added
The above will make up the majority of the position. To be clear, this will involve data entry, a strong technical understanding of herbs and nutrients, the ability to stay focused for extended periods of time whilst working on your own.
Also, you will need to do the following:
– Check product data with technical support from various practitioner brands
– Work with the team at vital.ly to test the database front end, and help us develop additional functionality
– Assist with other tasks as required
How long? At least 30 hours a week for 4 weeks, ideally 40 hours a week during standard business hours (with some flexibility available). The position may be extended after the initial 4 weeks.
How much? Dependent on your experience (eg. have you done anything like this previously, along with your qualifications).
Where? We are located in Surry Hills, Sydney. Due to the technical nature of the job, it will be much easier to understand how our system operates by working in the same place.