JBX Pty Ltd develops and distributes a range of healthcare products across Australia and internationally. Our focus is providing expert family nutrition and wellbeing for all ages by providing products of quality, innovation and high standard of service to our customers and clients.
We are looking for a professional customer service representative to join our growing team, who is bright, friendly and looking for long term opportunities within our company and continue to grow with us.
Tasks for this role include:
– Assisting customers and clients with a large range of enquiries and providing excellent customer service. Assisting in difficult situations in a considerate and careful manner.
– Be confident, comfortable and personable with a professional telephone manner.
– Be well organised and efficient in managing incoming and outgoing orders, customer and client enquiries via phone, email and fax.
– Have exceptional written and spoken English skills.
– Undertake general administrative and office support duties, including completing detailed and diverse forms, establishing and maintaining new accounts and handling email enquiries.
– Communicating regularly with other customer service team members throughout the day. Being a positive, happy and involved team member.
– Be willing to learn and develop new skills for possible new roles within the company.
– Have an understanding of Microsoft office programs including word, excel, outlook, one note, MYOB and be comfortable with using different computer systems for your duties.
Successful candidates will ideally have:
– Own transportation to Hills District, Sydney.
– Be available to work Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
– Experience in a similar role or tertiary education in the area of nutrition or natural health will be highly regarded.
– Applicants must be legally qualified to work in Australia.