Massage Envy is a unique wellness clinic new to Australia working to move massage out of the luxury category and into a part of everyone’s regular wellness routine. Massage Envy is a family of over 1,200 locations employing over 35,000 Massage and Beauty Therapists. Massage Envy currently enables 1.65+ million people to receive the healing benefits of massage and skincare services as a regular part of their wellness routine.
As the Clinic Manager you’re responsible for the overall successful of your Clinic and the operation of the day to day running. In return we can offer you; competitive salary, exciting and friendly team, orientation and follow up in-house training, ability to earn a great living making a difference in the lives of others, opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing company.
You will be responsibilities for:
– Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
– Assisting in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with Operations Manager to regularly monitor progress against goals.
– Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of Wellness and Sales Consultant.
– Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing people, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, rosters, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated record keeping.
– Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
– Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills / experience:
– Relevant Qualification / Experience as a Manager (5 people) in a simular industry (retail, health, wellbeing)
– Management, marketing and sales experience in service/retail industry
– Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate
– Excellent at setting team and personal goals and ensuring such goals are met
– Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports
– Excellent trainer and motivator.
– Understand and adhere to all applicable local and state laws and regulations related to the operation of the business, including the massage therapy and beauty therapy services.
– Knowledge of and compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to clinic employees.
– Be able to work some weekends, early starts and late finishes.
– General knowledge of services offered by Massage Envy, and understands and believes in the healing benefits of bodywork.
– Satisfactory results of a police background check and reference checks.