What happens after you apply?
- A Course and Career Advisor will call you to discuss your plans and answer any questions
- If successful, you’ll receive a letter of offer
- Accept your offer and register online
- Enrol in your course subjects and start studying!
Apply to ACNT online in just a few minutes, and take the next step in your health and wellness career.
Do you want more information before you apply? Contact one of our Course and Careers Advisers.
After you’ve applied, a Course and Careers Advisor will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your application.
Please confirm your enrolment with us as early as possible to make sure your place is reserved. Our classes are limited in size and enrolments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your place, you need to do two things:
- Sign the Written Agreement.
- Pay your deposit OR submit your FEE-HELP or VET FEE-HELP application.
If you need help with your enrolment, please contact us on +61 2 9218 8888 or email us at email@example.com.
Documents to support your application
Our Course and Careers advisor may ask you to provide the following documents:
- authenticated* transcripts of relevant academic records (Higher School Certificate or higher)
- proof of English language ability if English is not your first language (see prospectus for requirements)
- additional documentation to support your application (e.g. your resume**, references or Course Credit Application form).
* Authenticated documents must be either:
- original documents (i.e. testamur and transcript of results) provided by you to an authorised Laureate representative, or
- copies of the original documents (i.e. testamur and transcript of results) provided by you, which have been either:
- notarised by a Justice of the Peace or equivalent authority in the country of origin, or
- verified as a true and correct copy of the original documents by an approved Laureate representative.
** All your claimed work experience must be relevant to the qualification you are applying for. You must have completed it within the 3 years before your date of application. We may contact your past employers to verify your work experience on a case-by-case basis.
If you are a mature age candidate, please provide a Statement of Service on official company letterhead providing contact details of each employer.
Credit transfers and prior learning
If you have already completed a relevant qualification with ACNT or another institution, you may be able to credit this against your degree with us.
Likewise, if you have completed informal learning or a structured course that did not lead to a qualification, you may be eligible for a credit transfer.
How to pay for your course
ACNT is a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd, which is an authorised educational service provider. Our courses are FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP approved.
If you are eligible, you can use these loan schemes to help pay for all or part of your tuition fees. You will start repaying your loan via the tax system once your income rises above a minimum threshold.
These courses are approved for FEE-HELP:
- Diploma of Health Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine).
If you are an Australian student, you may be able to receive a study allowance from the government to help with your living costs.