School of Natural Healing
Studying on campus means learning is based in the classroom. You will generally be required to attend classes, practical sessions, practical demonstrations and hands-on clinic work for between 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Specialist facilities
- Dedicated student training clinic
- Central locations
- Interactive classroom environment
Reasons why many individuals choose to stduy on campus include:
- Nationally accredited qualifications
- Highly interactive classroom environments which utilise audio-visual
technology, practical demonstrations and engaging content
- On Campus academic and English support available to develop skills for success
- High quality curriculum and learning materials designed to develop the best prepared practitioner
- VET FEE-HELP available on eligible courses, meaning no up-front tuition costs
Where Can I Study?
ACNT campuses are based in Sydney and Brisbane, and offer a vibrant, learning environment to launch rewarding careers in health and wellness or sports and fitness.
Both Australian and Overseas students can apply for studies at the Pyrmont campus.
Both Australian and Overseas students can apply for studies at the Brisbane campus.
Courses Available On Campus:
Not all courses are offered at every campus each intake. Please speak with a Course and Careers Advisor for more information.