Choose a flexible study option to suit your needs
We offer face-to-face learning at our Sydney and Brisbane campuses.
- You will attend classes and practical sessions, including in-clinic training.
- Courses vary, but generally there are three trimesters of 14 weeks per calendar year
- The ACNT Student Portal gives you online access to course materials, support services and college information
Courses available on campus are:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health (Nutrition)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Health Science
Online learning offers all the flexibility you could ever need to balance your study workload around the ever changing needs of your lifestyle. This learning structure combines support and independent study that is complemented by high quality study materials. The qualification you receive as an online student is identical to qualifications gained on campus.
Courses available online are:
Get the answers
To help figure out the right study option for your needs, contact one of our experienced Course and Careers Advisors online or call 1300 017 167.
*Please note, Part-time and Online study options are not available to International Students