Do you think you have what it takes to be successful in the field of natural therapies?
ACNT is currently offering a new student a scholarship covering tuition fees for one year, commencing 20 February 2017 in any of the following full time, on-campus courses including:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Health Science*
* The scholarship will cover 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma courses
The recipient of the scholarship will also become a college ambassador.
ACNT Ambassadors promote the school and its courses to members of the broader community across a variety of activities, such as at the school's Open Day and workshops, presenting a student's perspective to interested members of the public at careers expos, speaking to school groups or appearing in promotional material.
Scholarships are open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of any age.
As a scholarship student you will meet the following criteria:
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for the industry in which they have chosen to study and work.
- Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship or residency requirements. Scholarships are for new students commencing full time study in February 2017.
Terms and conditions apply (see scholarship form for terms and conditions).
Scholarship Period: The scholarship will cover 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degrees, or 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma courses, commencing 20 February 2017.
Application Process: Apply online via the form below
Closing Date: 25 November 2016.