How to Apply
Applying is easy and can be done online in just a few minutes. Apply now below or if you'd like to contact one of our Course and Careers Advisers first, you can submit your enquiry online.
Following your online application, a Course and Careers Advisor will be in contact within 48 hours to discuss your application.
NOTE: It is important to understand that our classes are limited in size and enrolments are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. You are requested to confirm your enrolment with us as early as possible to ensure you have a seat reserved in our upcoming intakes. Your signed Written Agreement is required and payment of a deposit or submission of your VET FEE-HELP application to secure a place in the course.
If you need assistance with your enrolment please contact us on +61 2 9218 8888 or email us at email@example.com
Documents required to support your application
Once we have received your application a Course and Careers advisor will be in touch to discuss how to enrol in your course. You may need to provide any of the following documentation:
- Authenticated* transcripts of relevant academic records (high school certificate or higher)
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language (see prospectus for requirements)
- Any additional documentation to support your application (e.g. your resume**, references and Course Credit Application form)
*Authenticated documents must be:
1) Original documents (i.e. Testamur and transcript of results) provided by the candidate to an authorised Think: Colleges representative
2) Copies of the original documents (i.e. Testamur and transcript of results) provided by the candidate which have been either:
- Notarised by a Justice of the Peace or equivalent authority in the country of origin;
- Verified as a true and correct copy of the original documents by an approved Think: Colleges representative.
** All claimed work experience must be relevant to the qualification being applied for and be within the last 3 years of date of application. Mature age candidates must provide Statements of Service on official company letterhead providing contact details of the employer. Past employers will be contacted to verify work experience on a case by case basis.
Recognition of prior learning or credit transfer
Recognition of related academic achievements and informal learning for course credits are available. Certified testamurs and transcripts are required from recognised institutions. Contact your Course and Career Advisor for an application form and details on the process.
VET FEE-Help Scheme
Study now and pay later
Eligible students now have access to the Australian Government's VET FEE-HELP loan scheme for ACNT's Diploma and Advanced Diploma Vocational Education qualifications listed below.
VET FEE-HELP can assist you in paying for all, or part of, your tuition fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once your income rises above the minimum repayment threshold, which for 2009-10 is $43,150.
Australasian College of Natural Therapies, as a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd has the following qualifications enabled for VET FEE-HELP:
- SRF50206 Diploma of Fitness
- HLT60507 Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- HLT61007 Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- HLT50307 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- HLT60107 Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine