We are looking for an entry level Regulatory Affairs Associate to join our team of consultants at Robert Forbes and Associates in Glebe, Sydney. The reason that this employment position is categorised as 'Nutritionist' is because the form had only limited selection choices.
We work with companies who manufacture and supply personal healthcare products including complementary medicines, foods, cosmetics, and household goods in Australia and New Zealand.
• Ensuring that products are in Regulatory compliance with Australian law
• Review product formulations, labels, claims and advertising against relevant legislation, and ensure regulatory compliance with relevant Australian and New Zealand legislation and guidelines
• Prepare applications and lodge submissions with associated Regulatory Bodies such as the TGA (Listed Medicines), NICNAS, FSANZ, AQIS
• Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Health Sciences, Herbal Medicine, Human Nutrition)
• Previous experience in regulatory affairs or a technical position in complementary medicines, food and/or cosmetic industry is an advantage but not necessary
• Well-developed communication skills and attention to detail
Company information can be found http://www.robert-forbes.com
Applications close 30th April 2017.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.