Ambience Body Therapies Bardon is seeking client-focused contractor remedial massage therapists and myotherapists with exceptional massage skills to join its busy team.
The successful applicants must have:
• Diploma of Remedial Massage, Advanced Diploma Myotherapy or Bachelor of Health Science – Musculoskeletal Therapy
• 1 year experience
• Hold or be able to attain health fund registrations including Medibank
• The ability to work evenings and weekends is essential.
• A commitment to working at least 3 days is a must.
• Professional association membership (AAMT, ANTA or AMT)
• Current first aid and CPR
• Professional indemnity and public liability insurance (10 million coverage)
• Own ABN number.
• Ongoing training
• Shifts will be at least 5 hours in length (although you can do longer if you prefer)
• Flexibility with number and length of breaks between treatments
• The latest equipment and facilities with five private rooms
• Contract work with flexible days and hours
• Friendly work environment
• Prime location in the inner west suburb of Bardon in Brisbane
• Possibility to become an employee after 2 months depending on performance
The clinic offers a range of massage modalities including remedial, deep tissue, sports, pregnancy, hot stones, cupping, reflexology, Craniosacral and Kahuna treatments. Our clinic operates seven days a week.