Reach your full potential as an allied health practitioner at an award-winning clinic!
This role includes training and administrative support, performance-based remuneration, a great working environment, and earnings potential of $55,000 to $70,000 per annum.
No More Knots understands the needs and desires of Remedial Massage Therapists and Myotherapists through 15 years of experience in the industry. We are the country’s largest clinic of its kind, and we are very proud of our team and what they achieve for our clients. We genuinely care about our team of amazing people, we love to see them develop while getting results for their clients, and we do everything we can to support and facilitate this.
No More Knots is looking for a Myotherapist or a Remedial Massage Therapist, preferably with experience, but happy to consider graduate applicants, to join our team. This is a perfect position for a therapist who wants the benefits of running their own business without all the administrative hassles that come with it! You will be encouraged to utilise your entire skillset and deliver high level treatments with assessment and treatment planning being essential skills for the successful applicant.
• Working side by side with a team of highly motivated therapists just like you.
• Working for an award winning business constantly striving to become better at what we do.
• Have access to over 200 hours of FREE professional development sessions every year that count towards your CPE requirements, and be rewarded for participating.
• Be open in a clinic that sees over 600 clients per week, giving you peace of mind your income will be as consistent as possible.
• Have the support of a team of great admin staff to look after all your bookings, phone calls, cleaning & organisation.
• Have the opportunity to work with elite level sporting teams and athletes.
• Learn how a successful business runs before you take the big leap into possibly opening your own clinic.
• Bachelor or Adv. Dip. Myotherapy or equivalent OR Diploma Remedial Massage
• Association Membership and Insurance
• Current First Aid and CPR certificates
• Assessment skills
• Good variety and understanding of hands on techniques
• Ability to treatment plan
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning
• Available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including one weekend day (Sat or Sun available).