Healthy Rhythms, Specialist Massage Studio is located in Rockhampton, Central Queensland has a reputation for providing the highest quality of health treatments and client service – and we are now looking for an exceptional graduate practitioner who prides themselves on delivering consistently high quality treatments to look after our long standing client base.
You will work closely with the Managing Director to create a welcoming and professional environment for clients who look to you for their care. You must be enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to build a strong client base with our loyal clientele.
This is a great opportunity to work in a relaxed, friendly environment and to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with our health professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform massage treatments to encourage relaxation, relieve muscle tension and improve blood circulation
• Use a range of remedial massage techniques to enhance sports performance and treat/prevent injury
• Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation and general health
• Return telephone calls and emails with appropriate responses, seeking guidance from other therapists as required
• Perform other tasks related to clinic up-keep
• Appropriately use client management software and follow clinic practices on client rebooking and follow up post treatment and recording of treatment notes for every client treatment
• You must be punctual and manage your treatment schedule so you run on time
• Maintain the motivation and energy required to market yourself and continue to grow your client base.
You will need:
• A Diploma in Remedial Massage – graduate position, first and second year graduates also welcome
• Physical fitness, stamina and excellent manual skills with ability to perform 5-6 deep tissue massages consecutively
• To work to gain a speciality of your interest in the industry – interest in oncology massage and manual lymphatic drainage for example
• To apply the correct treatment for each presenting problem and then communicate to clients an appropriate treatment plan
• Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
• Passion for health and wellbeing
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional presentation
• A current first aid certificate
• Association membership, provider number for health funds and professional indemnity insurance
• This position is unsuitable for visa sponsorship
We are looking for highly motivated, friendly people to join our fantastic team to nurture our clients and help grow our client base. Hours are flexible, although availability on some Saturdays and/or one late night per week is essential.
If you have a passion for improving others’ wellbeing and seek a challenging role with a supportive team, please send your resume and cover letter, along with a copy of your course results to: Lynne Bell, Managing Director, Healthy Rhythms, Specialist Massage Studio: email@example.com